Sains dan Masyarakat
Rino R. Mukti
Institut Teknologi Bandung
Rino R. Mukti was born in Jakarta, Indonesia, in 1977 and studied chemistry at Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia. He received his Sarjana Sains (S.Si) degree in 2000 after completing the final project (skripsi) on the natural zeolite as adsorbent for fruit preservation under the direction of Dr. Buchari and Dr. Indra Noviandri. He then pursued his graduate study and received his Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (Malaysia) in 2003 under the supervision of Prof. Halimaton Hamdan and Dr. Salasiah Endud. He completed his Doctoral degree (Dr.rer.nat.) from Technische Universität München, Germany in 2007 under supervision of Prof. Johannes A. Lercher and Dr. Andreas Jentys for work on the sorption of benzene-toluene-xylene (BTX) over zeolite ZSM-5, a shape-selective catalyst. He carried out a postdoctoral research at The University of Tokyo, Japan in the group of Prof. Tatsuya Okubo and Dr. Atsushi Shimojima working on the development of hierarchically porous zeolites and understanding the crystallization mechanism towards novel crystal morphologies. Since 2011, he has been an assistant Professor at Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia. His current research covers the synthesis of microporous, mesoporous and hierarchically porous crystalline materials that can be used as adsorbent, catalyst and membrane. He has published over 70 papers in reputable journals as indexed by Scopus and Web of Science covering mostly on zeolites and its catalytic applications. His contributions to research have been recognized by several recent awards
- Makertihartha, I. G. B. N., Kencana, K. S., Dwiputra, T. R., Khoiruddin, K., Mukti, R. R., & Wenten, I. G. (2020). Silica supported SAPO-34 membranes for CO2/N2 separation. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 298, 110068.
- Wibowo, F. R., Saputra, O. A., Lestari, W. W., Koketsu, M., Mukti, R. R., & Martien, R. (2020). pH-triggered drug release controlled by poly (styrene sulfonate) growth hollow mesoporous silica nanoparticles. ACS omega, 5(8), 4261-4269.
- Kadja, G. T., Kadir, I. R., Fajar, A. T., Suendo, V., & Mukti, R. R. (2020). Revisiting the seed-assisted synthesis of zeolites without organic structure-directing agents: insights from the CHA case. RSC Advances, 10(9), 5304-5315.
- Kadja, G. T., Suprianti, T. R., Ilmi, M. M., Khalil, M., & Mukti, R. R. (2020). Sequential mechanochemical and recrystallization methods for synthesizing hierarchically porous ZSM-5 zeolites. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 110550.
- Fahma, F., Lisdayana, N., Abidin, Z., Noviana, D., Sari, Y. W., Mukti, R. R., ... & Kadja, G. T. M. (2020). Nanocellulose-based fibres derived from palm oil by-products and their in vitro biocompatibility analysis. The Journal of The Textile Institute, 111(9), 1354-1363.
- DAAD-Fraunhofer Technopreneur Award (2016)
- 14th Achmad Bakrie Award for Young Innovator (2016)
- Indonesian Young Material Scientist Award (2014)
- Asian Rising Stars Award given by Chemistry Nobel Laureate, Prof Ei-ichi Negishi (2013)
- Porous Materials
- Hilirisasi Biomassa