Sains dan Pendidikan
- Ketua/Direktur Asia Research Centre, UI
Inaya Rakhmani is Assistant Professor at the Department of Communication, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Universitas Indonesia, Director of UI’s Asia Research Centre, and the head of the International Undergraduate Programme. She is also communication director and member of the Indonesian Young Academy of Sciences (ALMI). Inaya has an interest in the cultural political economy of knowledge, information, and entertainment as well as the role of media in processes of democratisation. She is the author of Mainstreaming Islam in Indonesia: Television, Identity and the Middle Class published by Palgrave MacMillan, 2016.
- Rakhmani, I., & Zakiah, A. (2020). Consuming Halal Turkish Television in Indonesia: A Closer Look at the Social Responses Towards Muhteşem Yüzyıl. In Television in Turkey (pp. 245-265). Palgrave Macmillan, Cham.
- Rakhmani, I. (2019). Reproducing academic insularity in a time of neo-liberal markets: The case of social science research in Indonesian state universities. Journal of Contemporary Asia, 1-23.
- Rakhmani, I. (2019). The Personal is Political: Gendered Morality in Indonesia's Halal Consumerism. TRaNS: Trans-Regional and-National Studies of Southeast Asia, 7(2), 291-312.
- Prasetiamartati, B., Carden, F., Ruhanawati, S., Rakhmani, I., & Nugroho, Y. (2018). Linking Academic Research and Policymaking. In Knowledge, Politics and Policymaking in Indonesia (pp. 13-30). Springer, Singapore.
- Rakhmani, I. (2017). Mainstreaming Islam in Indonesia. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Australia Indonesia Council (2016)
- Global Development Network (2018-2020)
- Penelitian Dasar Unggulan Perguruan Tinggi DIKTI (2018-2020)
- Ekonomi Politik Budaya